Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Patricks Day Mani...Take 2

Ok so I know I did a Saint Patricks day mani a couple days ago but last night i was bored and i really wanted to do my nails...





I started with 2 layers of Sephora by OPI- How many Karats as a base layer for my next color.. 
Then I added a coat of China Glaze-In the limelight.... i wasnt liking this overall look so i took the whole thing off and put back the 2 layers of How many Karats


I decided to do a green gradation type thing... and then to pull the look all together I added a coat of NYX nail polish...i forgot the name..ill edit and add in later... and then I added a fimo kitty to jazz it up..


(i got lazy on my right hand..so i didnt do my ring finger and im planning on doing my pointer later today... hehe)Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)