Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sneak Peek at my next Mani..

ok so spring break is next week and I'll finally have more time to play around with my nail polish...here's an idea that Ive had running in my mind for a while.. i tried it haphazardly on 2 nails..







whaddya think? hehe you can still see the leftover from the St. Patricks day mani... >.< I got tired of it after 2-3 days so I just took it off even though St. Patties didnt even pass yet...oh well...

then just for the heck of it I added China Glaze Cracked Concrete just before taking the whole mani off...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)