Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stripes with shimmer

Like I said last time school is back in full swing..so I might not be able to post regularly. That being said I just did a simple striped manicure..
Here are the materials I used..

Sally Hansen- Wet Cement,
OPI/Katy Perry- Teenage Dream
LA Ink- Black nail art polish

I started with two coats of Sally Hansen- Wet Cement

Then I added 3 vertical stripes to each of my nails...

Then, alternating the empty spots I added a layer of OPI/Katy Perry- Teenage dream to the gaps to add a shimmer to the whole manicure.

I like this mani because the glitter add some pizzaz to the whole manicure. It's girly but still not too loud and its simple to do :)Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)