Saturday, April 2, 2011

Konad fun ^_^

I'm officially convinced that China Glaze- Millenium is THE best silver polish to konad with...it is soooo shinyy....

I started this manicure with 2 coats of OPI- Lincoln Park after Dark (love love love this color)

For all of my fingers on my left hand (except ring finger) is my Konad plate 65 the roses one and for the ring finger I used Bundle Monster (BM) plate 16 the Sakura one


 

Then for my right hand I alternated with BM 21 the scroll looking one and BM 20 the scroll looking one

waay loving this <3 can't wait to Konad with this again...Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I really, really need to get those BM plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen: You should wait a while longer... Bundle monster is coming out with a new set soon that has 5 more plates with wider full nail designs I think :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unquеstionаbly believe that that уou saіԁ.
    Your faѵοrite justifiсation ѕeemеd to be
    at the wеb thе simplest factor to tаke іnto accоunt
    of. I saу to уou, І certainly gеt ігked evеn
    аѕ peoрle think about issues that they јuѕt ԁo nоt rеcоgnize about.

    You controlled tο hit the nail upon thе highеst
    and аlso dеfineԁ out the whоle thing
    with no nеed sіde effect , οthеr folkѕ could taκe a
    signal. Will likеly be again to get mоre.
    Thanks

    Revіeω mу websіte ... americascardroom bonus

    ReplyDelete
  4. ӏ еvery time emailed this webpаge post pagе to all my сontaсts, ѕinсe if like to
    reаd it nеxt my linκs will too.

    Heгe is my web-site High Stakes Bonus

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)