Sunday, May 29, 2011

First International mani ;)

Ok first I'm in Hong kong right now!! Wow...havent been back here in a while and I totally forgot how hot/humid it can be... anyways I didnt get to take a lot of pictures of this mani but I really liked the overall effect..I was so busy unpacking and getting all my business ready..

I didnt take the step by step of the process... but I used OPI/Pirates of the Caribbean polish for all the base colors.. I alternated with Steady As She Rose and Planks A Lot..

The polishes I used were Milani Gems, OPI- Steady As She Rose, Planks A lot, and I Juggle...Men



I just alternated the 2 colors on all my fingers...





for the glitter I used my orange stick and individually placed the glitter in a diagonal line across my nail...




So since I have so much to do I have a feeling I won't be able to post as regularly as I like... I brought my laptop with me but my charger isnt compatible with the outlets.. so i cant use my laptop and im currently borrowing my aunt's one...that also explains the lack of watermark on my pictures...hopefully I can update soon...till then hope you're all having a great summer ^_^
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)