Saturday, May 7, 2011

Serena Glam Slam Swatch

The other day my friend gave me this and at first I was soo surprised! I wasn't sure about the red shatter at first but then I tried it on and I was pleasantly surprised...
I was looking forward to trying Rally Pretty Pink but i was unsure of the red shatter...


This is one coat of Rally Pretty Pink...I loove the gold shimmer but the pink-ness doesnt really show...the gold really is the keynote in this color..

 This is 2 coats...as you can see the gold is really strong...it gives off a bronze color and I like the gold sheen...but as some people have said it is really similar to Zoya's Faye..but I'll do a comparison later...


I was shocked by the red shatter...I'm normally not a fan of red polish but I like this shatter polish....I did diagonal swipes on my ring finger and horizontal stripes on my thumb...the rest of my nails I did vertical stripes... the Red shatter has a somewhat jelly like finish so the red looks darker..it has a matte finish so finish it with a top coat to give it shine...
The gold really cuts through the red and I think its really nice...what do you think?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)