Monday, May 16, 2011

Wicked Sweet Watermarble...

I was brainstorming for nail art ideas and I decided to do a water marble mani...





I looove the smell of this mani...haha I must sound like a weirdo but the wicked sweet collection is great! even for a water marble mani it still smells fruity and sweet..


I used the Wicked Sweet collection from Color Club I used- Raspberry Rush, Gimme a Grape Big Kiss, I Always Get My Man-darin, Yum Gum, and Wicked Sweet for the marbling and the base white color is White on by Sally Hansen. For this water marbling mani I used an old detergent cup, tape, toothpicks, a napkin to wipe on, and a q-tip to clean up the mess after...

This is one quick layer of Sally Hansen- White On..it doesn't have to be perfect, and then I taped off the rest of my nail so that the polish wouldnt be all over my skin..
I dripped the polish in the cup of water and then using the toothpick I dragged out the design that I wanted...

I dipped my nail into the design and then cleaned up the rest of the polish before slowly pulling out my nail... I purposely didnt tape off my thumb so you can see the polish that can get stuck on your skin if you dont tape off or pull away the polish before you pull out your nail...
 Pinky nail...blue, pink, and purple...
 Ring finger...orange (idk why it turned out yellow-y) blue, and pink..
 Middle finger- magenta, orange, blue (i had minor bubbles so I dabbed a toothpick into the magenta to fix those areas...you can kind of tell where I had to fix...)
 Pointer finger...i didnt like this finger >.< it was pink blue yellow and magenta..
Thumb finger- Orange( again it spread out to look yellow-y) blue, pink, and magenta...

 Voila!~~ it smells ah-mazing too ;)Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)