Friday, October 14, 2011

Glitter Gal.. you are so dang gorgeous!

Recently I ordered a couple polishes from Llarowe who is a US distributor for UK polishes like A-england, Glitter Gal, Ozotic,and even Picture Polish... One of the beauties I bought was  H724 Frappe Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nail  Polish....which is so dang beaaaaautiful its CRAAZY~


It looks simple in the bottle but in the sun its like bang~! the holo is so great....at first I was a bit skeptical because it was a bit pricey for this lil thing but wow its so so so soooo worth it!!


The holo-ness is soo good...I just couldn't stop staring at my nails haha...*as you can see from the second pic here I was supposed to be working on some hoomework but I was so distracted... haha the black is another glitter holo polish I got from Llarowe...




more shots of the amazing-ness...




At first i had black holo polish on my pointer finger...but then I decided to change it to a full mani so I changed it back to the pink :)

It's sooo pretty!!


Voila!~ Sorry for the short post but its midterms lately so I've been busy these couple of days... but good news... I finally hit the big five-oh..followers that is ;) so I'm setting up a little giveaway...I'll try to get it up within the next couple of days..I'm deciding if I should do one winner or two winners...it would be open to international followers as well...more details to come!! ^_^ Thanks for all the love and support everyone :)Pin It

1 comment:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)