Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The first Red I love...seriously...

Ok I think I have some sort of fear of red color...overall I like red but I feel like it doesn't look good on me so I don't really wear red and this applies to every thing from shirts to polish to lipstick...but I don't know what persuaded me and I grabbed Essie's Size Matters from their new Winter collection at CVS...and I looved it >.<

It's so bright and red...it's bright but to me it wasn't too in your face neon type of bright...I liked it and I was pleasantly surprised...




 I was so happy that I finally found a red that I felt like looked "good" on me! This went on smoothly and it was opaque in 2 coats...

Then I added a coat of Lynderella's infamous Connect the Dots...its so pretty~ it's such a simple way to jazz up a mani ;)

The multi dimensional errr glitters? look so puurrrrrrty...

Thumb closeup

Pointer close up

Middle

Ring


Pinky



Voila~ Easy but still lookin good in my opinion ;)


P.S. My 100 follower giveaway ends on the 21st...if you havent already done so enter Here :) ...also keep an eye out for my 200 follower giveaway which shall be up within the next day or so...

Thanks again for all the support ^_^


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I actually had to get this the first time I saw it at CVS too and it's my first and ONLY Essie. I fell in love with the color, then I read the name and was all "OMG I HAVE to have" I don't have connect the dots though, looks nice! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)