Thursday, December 15, 2011

My first nail polish tag thing

The rules are to answer the 10 questions, pass this tag onto 5 bloggers, and to make sure the bloggers you tagged know about this!

1. How many polishes do you have?
-um give or take around 360 ish.... haven't really counted since the last time I made my stash list...

2. What is your favourite brand of polish?
oOo thats a hard one! um... Essie for Cremes, HITS for Holos, and OPI/China Glaze for glitters <3 hehe...I kinda answered the question ;)

3. Do you like crackle nail polish or do you hate it?
-I like it but its hard to get it to crackle the right way...I love the possibilities but i don't like the formulas.. >.<

4. What is your first nail polish brand?
-OPI :)

5. If you were to have your own nail polish line, what would you call it?
duuuuude thats I really hard question..I suck at naming.... i'll name it after my blog ;) Lovely Little Things...

6. What nail polish colour does not compliment you?
To me.. Bright red, Yellow, white,

7. What nail polish colours do compliment you?
blues, purples, greys, nude-y/beiges... warmer shades i'd say...but I'm a sucker for pink...not hot pink though..

8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
erm in real life- my buddy Shantelle, and my buddy Yenny [although she doesnt really do nails...more like I do her nails..hehe]...on Facebook it would be Traci [ from Trace Face Philes] and Ashley [ from Ashley is Polish Addicted]

9. What was the best nail polish gift you've ever received?
umm... my aunt gave me the limited edition Louis Vuitton polish from aaages ago...i've used it twice and haven't had the heart to use it again since it's so rare ;) lol

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
I was tagged by one of my followers, Ashesela from Art Evolve...I've never had one of these things sent to me before so I was happy that I got one ;) Thanks Ashesela~ What a sweetheart! Thank you for following me and supporting my blog :)

Now for the five blogs.... this is really hard narrowing it down, but here goes!
  1.   Trace Face Philes
  2. Ashley is Polish Addicted
  3. Nail Lacquer Addict
  4. Nailderella Nails
  5. For The Sake Of Giveaways
mmkay...till next time,



Click to enter~
Oh and did y'all hear about this awesome giveaway?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Yay thank you for doing this! I love reading these. ^_^ Wow a Louise Vuitton polish?? I didn't even know those ever existed. Do you think you could post a picture of the bottle? :D

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)