Monday, October 22, 2012

My Cheating Pumpkins...


So I know im late but the Halloween challenge this past week was to make pumpkins...

i have to confess...im not a big pumpkin fan... >.< i know... its weird.. I think its because in second grade we made pumpkin pies at school....and right before the teacher put the pie into the oven...a fly..or a bug..not sure if it was a fly but it was a tiny flying bug..flew into the pie..and no one sai anything and then the teacher baked the pie...O__O needless to say i was spooked and i havent had fond feelings about pumpkin ever since.... *shudders* anyways...I cheated on this mani because I was still stuck in my Jelly sammie phase and well...the colors are pretty ;]




See...I think the colors are so pretty....but its a cheating pumpkin ;] 


 I went to my go-to jelly sammie making white color, OPI's Dont Touch My Tutu....two thin coats...




 Then I used Sea Lore's Adella and Attina.... ugh they're so pretty i could dieeee.... >.<  lol


A thin coat of Adella for all my fingers and two coats of Attina for my ring finger..











I then put a layer of DTMT on top of all the nails except for my ring finger ;) I wanted to keep that a nice orange color for the base of my pumpkin nail ;]

 I then used the pumpkin from Bundle Monster plate BM-222 and the squiggly design from the same plate as well.. (the one thats on top of the butterfly here..but it got cut off in this picture....)
 Stamped with a random black polish....
 Voila! my cheating pumpkin is complete!! ;] I love the glitters in Adella...the gold peeks out of DTMT and it looks so pretty!!







Go check out the legit pumpkins here... 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)