Monday, April 8, 2013

Another "swiped" design :) featuring Dandy Nails

So last time I "swiped" the idea from a blogger friend....and this time its the same! haha.... anyways... This time it's from the famous Love For Lacquer... here's my take...

Can you guess where I took this idea from? hehe I shared it on my page a while back...

Yes I borrowed this idea from Love For Lacquer's Butter London post... :) it's sooo pretty...


I used Dandy Nails Started Out with A Kiss as my base color...I love this color...its so delicate and girly...it has a slight silver shimmer and pink and baby blue hex glitters...




Then I used a different Dandy Nails to creat the "cloud-like staircase pattern) and placed a silver "cloud-like staircase" with Barry M Silver Foil Effects.


I used Piece of Youth for my pinky..


Look Around for my ring finger...


Perspective (which was specially made) for my middle finger....


And Bound to Fall on my pointer... I kept my thumb "nude" with only Started out With a Kiss..









What do you think?

Dandy Nails can be purchased from their Etsy Shop :) They have lovely polishes :)
Pin It

4 comments:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)