Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Dots

It's been such a relaxing summer for me so far. I've taken a month long trip to Hong Kong to visit my relatives and while I was there I also made side trips to Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Thailand. To celebrate the summer I did this dotty mani :)

It was a totally random idea but I think it turned out pretty nice no?


 My base color was Cult Nails Enticing which I think is such a pretty pink...and the formula is fab ;)

Then using Julie G's Tangerine Dream and Sugar Rush I randomly dotted dots on my ring finger and thumb and followed the curve of my nail on the rest of my nails






I love how girly and summer-y this mani is :) I think I might use this color scheme again one day soon :)



Pin It

7 comments:

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate that you take the time to leave one. Please email me if you would like me to look at your blog instead of pasting a link in the comments :) Thank you for your support :)